Body Wrap Facts
1. Our wraps are safe, healthful and relaxing.
2. Our Wrap solution has the ideal ph for body skin.
3. Buss-y Bodies' Wraps firm body tissue and visibly tighten skin, especially after weight loss.
4. To take and keep inches off and experience the best results, you must have more than one wrap.
5. Buss-y Bodies' Wraps let you determine where to slenderize hips, thighs, abdomen, etc.
6. Buss-y Bodies' Wraps are not "water wraps" or "dehydration" processes. Inches lost will not return
as long as you do not gain weight and you continue getting body wraps once a month for maintenance.
Buss-y Bodies' Aloe & Collagen Body Slender Wrap
70 min. $40
Buss-y Bodies' Aloe & Collagen Slender Wrap with Seaweed Clay
70-90 min. $45
Body Wraps Packages
12 Wrap Treatment - Slender Wrap $450 Seaweed Clay & Aloe $500
Scheduled body wraps 2 Wraps a week for 6 consecutive weeks.
Free Body Brush & Miracle Gel Cellulite Treatment ($35.95 value)
6 Wrap Treatment - Slender Wrap $220 Seaweed Clay & Aloe $250
Scheduled body wraps 2 wraps a week for 3 consecutive weeks.
15% off Miracle Gel & Free Body Brush with purchase ($16 value)
Why Buss-y Bodies Wraps Are Better!
We don't cut corners when it comes to services and body wraps is no exception.
We do every step body wraps require in order to give you the best results possible.
Each wrap contains: Dry Skin Brush, Application of Miracle Gel & Body Wrap
Our Wrap formula is Aloe Vera Collagen Enriched
All Natural Ingredients: 95% Pure Aloe Vera Gel,
Protein, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Potassium, Vitamin B12,
Chorine, Aglycone, Casanthranoll 1 & 2, Copper & Zinc, Iodine, Phosphorus,
Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Manganese, Magnesium, Amino Acids: Phenylalanine, Aspartste,
Tyrosine, Proline, Arginine, Sea Kelp, Oregon Grape Root, Cleavers, Comfrey,
Eucalyptus, Irish Moss, Chamomile, Papaya, Chickweed, Saffron Root, Parsley, Bladderwrack,
Japanese Green Tea. Fragrance and Color may be added.
Aloe Vera is very beneficial for human beings.
People drink aloe vera for it's many health benefits, plus cleansing and detoxifying the
body of impurities. It has been used for centuries to heal burns. The allantoin in it is a natural healer.
Do you know the benefits of Dry Skin Brushing?
Your skin grows daily. There is a continual layer of dead skin lying upon the surface of the skin.
This needs to be exfoliated daily. Dry skin brushing before the body wrap or lying in a tanning bed will
rid the body of these dead skin cells, open up the pores, stimulate the sweat glands and brush up your blood
circulation. This is the most important part! Cellulite is the indirect cause of poor blood circulation.
After this procedure any application of gel or lotion has a better chance of
penetrating through the pores of the skin.
Dry Skin Brush: $12
Miracle Gel contains seaweeds proven to help diminish cellulite. Made of the finest pure
Aloe Vera and Seaweeds, designed to prepare the skin for detoxification. Miracle Gel penetrates into
the adipose tissue where the excess fats and toxins lodge and distend the cell membrane.
These toxins and fats weaken the cell membrane. As a result, the area becomes more vulnerable to
further stretching, damaging connective collagen tissue, compounding the problem.
Miracle Gel helps to release these fats, fluids and toxins.
8 oz $23.95
As seen on T.V. Maximum toning and sculpting results are achieved by applying
Slim Thighs every night. Noticeable toning and inch loss can be achieved in just a few weeks.
Over 200,000 men and women have used Slim Thighs to rid the body of cellulite and lose inches.
Now you can too!
4 oz $29.95
Body Wraps Really Work
Home supplies are also available for individuals who want to further their inch loss and toning of the skin.
Buss-y Bodies has available for purchase Dry Skin Brushes, Miracle Gel and Slim Thighs
Rules to Keep Inches Off
1. Do not eat after 6:30 p.m
2. Drink eight to ten glasses of water a day to cleanse your body.
3. Limit your salt, sugar and caffeine intake.
4. Avoid carbonated beverages, sweets & starches. Carbonation holds in toxins.
5. Cut down on animal fats. Fiber and complex carbohydrates are excellent substitutes.
6. Do not shower before the wrap or for 6-to 8 hours after.
Soaps, lotions and creams clog the pores of the skin and will hinder the effectiveness of the wrap.
7. Dry skin brush every day before your bath to firm, tone and tighten skin.
8. Exercise at least three times a week.
Buss-y Bodies Professional Salon & Spa, LLC
101 Kuhlmann Avenue
Hatley, WI 54440